Parker Parflange ECO 25
Hydraulic Flanging and Flaring Tool
Parker's Parflange? ECO 25 provides fast, leak-free flange and flare tube connections for Seal-Lok O-ring Face Seal (ORFS) and Triple-Lok 37? Flare JIC fittings. Using an orbital spindle process, it produces high-quality, consistent flanges and flares with a smooth mating surface in less than 45 seconds. Parflange technology creates a competitive advantage through fast, consistent, and reliable leak-free connections which result in reduced costs and additional revenue.
- Produces a high-quality flange with smooth mating surface (up to 1 ?? OD), eliminating the need for expensive, time-consuming brazing of the sleeve to the tube end.
- Dies have the flanging (90?) surface on one side and the flaring (37?) surface on the other, allowing the die to both flange and flare the same size tubing.
- Adjustable tube wall stop allows one die to work for all wall thicknesses of that size tube in both steel and stainless steel.
- Portable bench or cart mounted machine.
- Flanges and flares steel and stainless steel tube from ?? up to 1 ?? OD.
- Also flanges stainless steel coiled tube sizes common in CNG applications.
Download Parflange ECO25 Brochure