We are excited to introduce to our customers, our new online invoicing and payment solution from Versapay called ARC. We are happy to offer this solution to all of our valued customers to make it easy and convenient to do business with Air Hydro Power.
This solution is PCI compliant, easy-to-use, and includes:
- One-click access to all your invoices, statement data and payment receipt documentation
- E-mail notifications to alert you when a new invoice is available (Notifications types and frequency are chosen and controlled by the customer!)
- Ability to pay invoices directly online via credit card or ACH in a safe and secure PCI compliant environment
- Ability to set up automatic recurring payments based on your customer specific parameters using the AutoPay feature
- Online communication tools with the Air Hydro Power customer support team to address any questions or invoice concerns
- 24/7 access to your account; anytime, anywhere
We would also like to make you aware of a change in our credit card payment acceptance policy effective September 1, 2021. Customers choosing to make payments by either Credit Card, Purchasing Card, or Virtual Card will be charged a 3% processing fee when paying on account. As always, no processing fees or surcharges will occur if paying via check or ACH. Customers may still pay by credit card at our retail locations at the time of purchase without incurring a fee.
You will start receiving emails from email@example.com when new account activity occurs such as new invoices or account notifications. Please add this email address to your approved list for receipt of invoices going forward. Please click on any of the links in these emails to launch the solution and take full advantage these new options and features. If you have any questions on how our new online billing and payment solution works, please contact Customer Support team at 502.451.1000 and ask for Accounts Receivable Department or send an email to AR@airhydropower.com.
For Customer questions and setup options regarding this new solution, please click on link: Customer Portal User Guide.pdf
For customer questions regarding notifications and setup please click on link: Customer Notification Guide.pdf