Bimba Manufacturing provides industry-leading pneumatic, hydraulic and electric solutions, including a variety of stainless steel body air cylinders that are easy-to-use, reliable and ready for your engineering challenges.
Bimba offers an industry leading selection of bore sizes for pneumatic actuators. As the originator of the first non-repairable cylinder, with 12 bore sizes Bimba’s Original Line® has set the industry standard for non-repairable, stainless steel cylinders.
- Round Line
- Guided Thrusters
Bimba’s Electric Actuator line provides precise control of motion through both custom and off-the-shelf designs. The Bimba Original Line Electric® actuator is designed, built, and tested to provide the longest life, greatest durability, highest speed, and greatest thrust per dollar. They are ideal for applications requiring greater control for enhanced flexibility. Many mounting, motor, performance, and custom options are available to suit your application needs.
Bimba | TRD builds hydraulic cylinders with a variety of NFPA mounting options and leads the industry in delivery time. TRD's hydraulic cylinders have a 3000 PSI pressure rating; some NFPA mounts are rated lower for safety. A floating rod bushing (used in other designs) provides trouble free operation and long life. NFPA dimension design interchanges with competitive models.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4", 4", 5", 6", 8"
- Precision machined to order
- Hydraulic operation from 675 to 3000 PSI (depending on bore size)
- Eighteen different NFPA mounts to choose from
- Delivery in 2-3 days
Bimba | Mead offer standard pneumatic valves, binary valves, solenoid valves, foot, hand, or button valves, and custom valves designed for your specific application.
Bimba and MFD Air Preparation equipment offers the standard Filter, Regulator, Lubricator, and Assembled Combinations (FRLs). They are available from 1/8” up to 1-1/2” NPT.
- Combination designs save space and installation time
- Manual, Automatic and Semi-Automatic drain types available
- Bowls are available in transparent polycarbonate or metal zinc die cast
- Many units and accessories stocked for same day shipment
This medium-duty, extruded-aluminum-body, compact industrial pneumatic cylinder is offered through our MFD partnership. It's streamlined look offers a low cost, low profile option which is an excellent choice for space saving designs. Integrated switch profile grooves come standard for easy switch mounting.
- Bore sizes of 12, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, and 100mm available
- Up to 12 standard stroke lengths (stroke length availability varies by bore size)
- Pressure Range: 15-145 PSI
- Port Sizes available M5X0.8, 1/8 NPT, 1/4 NPT, 3/8 NPT (varies by bore size)
- Magnets available
- All "in-stock" items ship the same day